Friday, April 15, 2011

Takeda Thai by Moulay - Scottsdale AZ

In North Scottsdale, in a great little strip mall with lots of great restaurants, I found Takeda Thai by Moulay.

After careful perusal of the menu I settled on the Pumpkin Curry with Chicken served with Jasmine rice (on the side). The server explained that everything is made fresh and to order, and that I could choose spice level, 4 being super hot, and 0 being not spicy at all. 2 was the perfect level of spice for me, but I like spice as long as the taste is preserved. And it was perfect for my kids, because they like curry, but not a lot of spice.

Other items that caught my eye on the menu included the Green Papaya Salad and the Zesty Ginger Entrees.

To top it all off, they had Cookie Dough Ice Cream, which is my absolute favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home