Thursday, February 3, 2011

Christmas Lunch at Kelsey's

Just before Christmas the girls and I meet Robinson for lunch. We went to the Kelsey's by Warden and Eglinton.

We got the 3-cheese dip with pita, baked and fried. Everyone loved it, especially the fried pita.

Layla ordered the pizza with mashed potatoes. Layla said the gravy was really good, but sadly, not good enough for the fantastic mashed potatoes. I think she shoved so much pita and potatoes in, she couldn't fit any pizza. But the pizza was not spectacular either, still, we took it home and it got eaten, so it could not have been all bad.

Sophia had chicken fingers and french fries, I am not sure if she ate any chicken, but she ate the fries with some help from everyone else.

Robinson had a Guinness skillet. I don't think the fact that Robinson ate all his food is any indication of how good it was. But he did eat everything.

I had the Sonoma chicken salad, it was great, and I ate all of it.

One thing to note is that it seems Kelsey's no longer has those great themed cups that they would never refill. Bad for the environment, but they now make up our entire selection of children's drink cups.

Moderately priced, and a lot more expensive with Robinson. Overall, I like Kelsey's for both children and adult food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home